Service – Web portal airdanceacademy.pl is an organized educational platform connected to the Internet, enabling Users to use IT mechanisms and information developed by the airdanceacademy.pl and/or its partners, as well as other global Internet resources and the execution of commercial operations via the Internet. User – means any person who uses the Website in any way airdanceacademy.pl
Registration Form – a form that needs to be filled out during the process of registration to the service Password – a string of characters, allowing you to log into the system
Login – User name (on the site airdanceacademy.pl as well as Zoom and AirDance app )
Login – the process of gaining access to Online course resources by verifying the User Login and Password
Registration – Voluntary input of data by the User in order to enable subsequent Login.
Instructor – the person presenting the online course
Lesson- a single video or article available on the Service ( airdanceacademy.pl and Zoom and AirDance app )
Course – several Lessons available under one name (e.g. “Choreography” )
Service – Lesson or Course available on the portal airdanceacademy.pl as well as Zoom and AirDance app
1 GENERAL INFORMATION
1 These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) set out the general rules constituting the legal basis for the use of the website located at the address airdanceacademy.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and terms of sale of courses and online lessons available therein.
(2) The user of the service may be a natural person over 18 years of age, having full legal capacity, as well as business and other entities.
4 The Administrator of the Website airdanceacademy.pl (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”) is the company “Dance by sharapov”, ul. Romańska 1/87, 01-451 Warsaw, listed in the EDG after NIP number 5272901398, REGON 384025198.
(5) In order to properly use the Website Services, you are required to:
(6) The Administrator is not responsible for the incorrect functioning of the service resulting from the incorrect configuration of the User’s computer, resulting from point 5.
2 TYPE AND SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Service airdanceacademy.pl Provides original dance lessons and courses in video and text. The use of the site’s resources is completely voluntary.
2 Administration airdanceacademy.pl has the right to arbitrarily change prices, exposition of courses and teaching materials, add courses, withdraw courses, as well as conduct promotions and terminate them. Service airdanceacademy.pl is the author of the courses and owns the rights to the materials used in the instructional courses.
§ 3 RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE SERVICE
The courses can be used by interested persons in the paid version- upon payment of a fee.
Paid courses available to the User after the payment is credited to the account. ( After payment is credited, the customer receives a link to the e-mail address indicated during the order, after selecting which he receives access to live online courses ).
(3) Acceptance of the Regulations by the User is tantamount to consent to the sending of commercial information to the e-mail address provided by the User within the meaning of the provisions of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204).
(4) The User agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) to the extent necessary for marketing and services of the Service. “Service marketing” is understood as sending information about new courses, reminders, order status information, Service news, dance articles related to the Service, promotions on the Service and its partner portals.
Consent to “marketing the service” can be revoked at any time.
The owner of the service may share personal data with entities if it is necessary to provide its services and also if there is a need to provide information to law enforcement agencies.
(7) In accordance with the Law on Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144), the user agrees to the provision of electronic services.
(8) Users who are registered on the site agree to send information and messages (including promotional messages), using the E-mail and with the use of media (including telephonic and ICT means). The message sent is considered effectively delivered.
9.Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out through the Przelewy24.pl service.
10. all prices of the products offered at airdanceacademy.pl, are gross prices.
§ 4 REGISTRATION
The service operates online.
As a condition of using the Online Courses, you must place an order and accept the following regulations. Once the order is placed and payment is credited, you will receive an activation link sent to your email. The User may modify his/her data at any time. After submitting the completed order form and making payment , the user actively begins to use the resources of the site airdanceacademy.co.uk once the Zoom app and AirDance app. Fixing and securing the registration procedure is done by sending activation links and information in electronic versions and creating a database.
The service reserves the right to refuse user registration.
In case of violation of the rules, the User may have access to the account blocked, Temporarily or permanently. Besides, in case of violation of the regulations, you can not claim any rights to the Service airdanceacademy.pl
The User may cancel the use of the Service at any time Termination of the contract occurs when:
b. User’s name is contrary to the current rules
c. User does not respect the rules
d. at the request of the Owner
(1) A user who learns through a course/lesson is responsible for his/her learning results and lack of learning results, as well as any actions resulting from the knowledge obtained.
(2) The user is obliged to use the service in accordance with the rules and Polish law. Making your personal information public is at your own risk.
(3) The user can choose for himself the courses he will pay for and use. The current list of courses as well as price lists are available on the website of the service airdanceacademy.pl
6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(1) The Service, offering Users access to information disseminated through the Service, pays special attention to the need to respect intellectual property rights.
(2) The purchaser of the course may use it in accordance with its intended use, that is, play it in electronic devices, enter it into the memory of a computer or other appropriate devices in order to become familiar with the content, without the possibility of interfering with the content, duplicating the course files, copying and using in a manner not permitted by law its content in whole or in parts, or changing its electronic structure (e.g., file format) or otherwise modifying the file (e.g., removing security features or markings). It is also forbidden to distribute such course and recordings, make them available or play them to the public, regardless of the purpose and form of these activities. All of the above can be agreed otherwise with the Administrator only in the form of a written agreement.
Each purchaser of the course is obliged to ensure that no other unauthorized persons have access to the course in such a way that they can reproduce it, distribute it without the Administrator’s permission or otherwise use it in a manner inconsistent with the scope of the rights granted, because if such situations are detected, the Administrator may direct claims against the known purchaser for copyright infringement.
All mp3 recordings, ebooks and videos made available on the Site – whether paid or free of charge – are subject to the protection provided by the Law on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24, item 83).
7 COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
(1) Complaints regarding the services provided by the Service may be submitted electronically by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, in the form of a registered letter, to:
Warsaw AirDance ul. Wirażowa 119, 02-145 Warsaw
The complaint should include the designation of the person making the complaint (name, surname, e-mail address) and a description of the event giving rise to the complaint.
(2) Complaints will be considered by the Administrator within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application. However, the Administrator reserves the right to leave a complaint unanswered if it is due to the User’s ignorance of the Regulations, failure to comply with the instructions given and information appearing on an ongoing basis on the Website.
Any User purchasing access to a course through the Service is entitled to a full refund of the amount invested if the User is unable to use the training course through the fault of the Administrator.
The time to apply for reimbursement has been set at 30 days counted from the date of completion of the course. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to accept a return in exceptional situations when there are reasonable doubts that the return carried out bears the characteristics of abuse of the right to return (multiple returns, buying many products in succession and returning them, etc.).
Refund of the value of the course is made by the User sending a message through the contact form (available at: airdanceacademy.com/contact/) to the Administrator, in which the User declares that he/she intends to exercise the right to receive a refund, providing his/her data (name and e-mail address from which the purchase of access was made), date and price of the purchase.
Within 14 days of receiving an email about the desire to receive a refund, the Administrator will respond to the User, if the refund request does not bear the signs of abuse the User will be asked to indicate the bank account number to which the Administrator is to transfer the refund amount due.
Refund of the full amount paid by the User for the course, without any deductions, will be made within 30 days from the date of receipt by the Administrator of the bank account number to which the refund is to be made.
At the same time, access to the service for which the refund was made will be blocked.
The claim does not apply if you download any paid lesson from the purchased course to your own computer.
8 DATA PROTECTION
(1) The Operator declares that it protects the User’s personal data to the extent that they constitute personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws 2016, item 922) . and after May 25, 2018 to the extent that they constitute personal data within the meaning of RODO – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
(2) Any data provided by the User shall be processed by the Administrator solely for the purpose of providing the Services referred to in these Regulations. The user acknowledges that on the basis of Art. 19 of the Law of July 18, 2002. on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2013 2017 item 1219), the Administrator is entitled to process the User’s personal data provided at the Registration also after the termination of the use of the Service, if they are:
1) necessary to settle the Service order and to assert claims for payment for the use of the Service;
2) necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorized use of the Service, as referred to in Art. 21 para. 1 of the said law;
3) authorized for processing under separate laws.
(3) Any data provided by the User will be processed by the Administrator solely for the purpose of implementing the Service, (legal basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA) and accounting and tax purposes on the basis of applicable laws – Article. 6 paragraph. 1(c) RODO.
9 FINAL INFORMATION
The Administrator is not responsible for events and events and their consequences that may have or have occurred in the real world as a result of the use of the Website, adherence to the content of the courses and information published on the Website is voluntary. 2. The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially shut down the Service for the purpose of improving it, adding services or performing maintenance, without prior notice to Users.
The administrator reserves the right to change the price of services at any time without giving reasons or informing users.
The Administrator is not responsible for the loss of Service data stored in the Administrator’s IT systems, caused by equipment failure, Internet dysfunction, loss due to the actions of third parties.
The administrator reserves the right to publish anonymously the content directed by the
Users to the Service’s support team, and concerning issues related to the functioning of the Service (FAQ), advice given, and others, as to which the Administrator deems the answers to this content worth making public.
It is forbidden, without the Administrator’s permission, to copy, reproduce or any other use in whole or in fragments of information, data or other content available on or from the Service, except for cases of permitted use under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83).
All provisions of these Regulations may be amended by the Administrator at any time, without giving reasons. Amendments will be published on an ongoing basis in the form of a consolidated text of the Terms and Conditions on the Site, along with information about their implementation.
After information about changes in the Regulations is published on the Website, the User should immediately familiarize himself with the changes, since logging in or any other activity on the Website made after such announcement is tantamount to unconditional acceptance of the new content of the Regulations by the User.
If you do not accept the changes to the Terms of Service, you should refrain from using the Service, and if you are a regular user for whom the changes to the Terms of Service may be relevant, you should inform the Administrator immediately.
Declaration of non-acceptance of changes to the Terms of Service, will entail the removal of the User from participation in all aspects of permanent operation on the Service.
The service reserves the right to discontinue services or change the profile of operations.